Continental Master Classes – April 2013
Appl. Deadline:February 25 2013
Info: Citizens from outside EU/EAA – Master Classes, Chamber music, Concerts – COURSE FEE
Professors: Vl– Dora Schwarzberg, Pierre Amoyal, Vla-Max Rysanov , Vlc- Jens-Peter Maintz, Pi- Fabio Bidini, Chamber music- Per Nyström
The Royal College of music in Stockholm (KMH) , Aurora Chamber Music and Musikakademi Vänersborg welcomes you to apply for the course Continental Master Classes in April 2013 in Vänersborg/Sweden.
- Course period: 28 Apr – 5 May 2013
- Appl. Deadline: February 25 2013
- Course fee: 4000 SEK
- Accommodation: starting from 1200 SEK
You will need:
- – your audition, you have to attach an audio file via Sound Cloud OR a You Tube link: Technical guide – Aurora Audition This has to be a solo performance (with or without accompaniment), repertoire free of choice. One piece is enough, min 5 minutes.
Masterclasses – Chamber music –Seminars
– 2 open individual master classes (there will be no piano accompanists for the master classes) – Chamber music with 2 open chamber music lessons (including the pianists) – Seminars and open work shops – Free admission to all the concerts during the festival
Performance and Selection
It is an absolute requirement that all participants are in place in Vänersborg throughout the course period from April 28th at 09:00 to May 5th at 21.00. NOTE! we can never make any exceptions to this rule. It is the same for everyone.
Groups and repertoire will be selected by the course management before arrival in Vänersborg. Detailed information about all this will be sent out to all selected students latest 4 weeks in advance.
The professors will be performing in the festival concerts, and some student ensembles and student soloists will be selected to also perform in these concerts. The selection of performing students will be made by the course management and professors after the first few days of the course. All the Festival concerts are usually sold-out and draw a lot of media attention.
Welcome to Auroraland Ola Larsson/General Manager and Per Nyström/Artistic Director