Last day for registration: 15 February 2012
Specific entry requirements
Make sure you have the following 3 attachments ready before applying:
1 – You have to be a citizen of countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. You have to attach a certified copy of your passport or identity card. This copy must be certified. Certified means that another person must both sign AND text their name and provide their telephone number ON the copy.
2 – You have to be (or have been) admitted to a higher music education (equivalent to university level) You have to attach a certified copy of an official document from your academy, which proves that you have completed at least 30 study credits, or equivalent = at least 1/2 year of completed studies at higher music education.
3 – Selection criterion: Musical skills based on recording. You have to attach an audio file via Sound Cloud OR a You Tube link. Technical guide – Aurora audition
This has to be a solo performance (with or without accompaniment), repertoire free of choice.
You are NOT required to pay application and course fee if:
- You are citizen of countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- You have been granted permanent Swedish residency
- You have been granted temporary Swedish residency for reasons other than studies (Having a temporary residency permit for studies in Sweden does NOT grant you exemption from fee payments)
- You are a family member of a citizen of an EU or EEA country and have temporary or permanent right of residence in Sweden.
- You are a family member of a citizen of Switzerland and have been granted Swedish residency
(application and tuition fees are introduced for students with citizenship in countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. In general, individuals who are citizens of countries outside of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland are required to pay application and tuition fees. The course fee is SEK 36300 (appr. € 3950). The fee has to be paid in advanced to The Royal College of Music in Stockholm. If you are interested in this option please contact email@example.com for further instructions and information)