This course is for citizens from OUTSIDE EU/EEA – Master Classes, Chamber music, Orchestra, Concerts – Course fee! (if you are citizent from EU/EEA please click European Chamber Music Course instead to find your application form and information)
All students will be offered at least:
– 2 open individual master classes
– 2 open chamber music lessons
– rehearsals, cóaching and concerts
– play in chamber music groups
– seminars and open work shops
– great fun and free concerts (there will be no piano accompanists for the master classes)
An additional theme to the main instrumental course is ”Networking and international exchanges”. This means seminars and discussion forums with students, professors and lecturers.
This course is part one of three. Part two and three will take place the same period in 2013 and 2014. Students are not at all obligated to go part two and three.