All students will be offered at least:
– 2 open individual master classes with no piano accompanists.
– 2 open chamber music lessons (this also applies to the pianists) The ensembles and the repertoire will be decided by Aurora and announced January 19.
– Rehearsals and concerts with chamber music
– Seminars and open work shops
– You have to be in Vänersborg from 21 Februaty at 09:00 AM to 28 February at 21:00 PM. And that Aurora never makes any exceptions to this rule.
Performance – Festival
It is an absolute requirement that all participants are in place in Vänersborg throughout the course period from 21 Februaty at 09:00 AM to 28 February at 21:00 PM. NOTE! we can never make any exceptions to this rule. It is the same for everyone.
Groups and repertoire will be selected by the course management before arrival in Vänersborg. Detailed information about all this will be sent out to all selected students 6 weeks in advance. The professors will be performing in the festival concerts and student ensembles / student soloists will be selected to also perform in these concerts. All the Festival concerts are usually sold-out and draw a lot of media attention.