Continental Chamber Music Course – October 2014
Application deadline 29 August
Aurora Chamber Music and Musikakademi Vänersborg welcomes you to apply for the course Continental Chamber Music Course – October 2014 in Vänersborg/Sweden
- Course period: 25 October – 1 November
- Application Deadline: 29 August
- Audio or Video-recording is obligatory when applying to the Aurora master classes.
- Course fee: 4000 SEK (accommodation not included)
- Accommodation: starting from 1200 SEK
Masterclasses – Chamber music –Seminars
– 2 open individual master classes (there will be no piano accompanists for the master classes) – Chamber music with 2 open chamber music lessons (including the pianists) – Seminars and open work shops – Free admission to all the concerts during the festival It is an absolute requirement that all participants are in place in Vänersborg throughout the course period from 25 October – 1 November NOTE! we can never make any exceptions to this rule. It is the same for everyone. Groups and repertoire will be selected by the course management before arrival in Vänersborg. Detailed information about all this will be sent out to all selected students latest 4 weeks in advance.
Welcome to Auroraland
Ola Larsson/General Manager and Per Nyström/Artistic Director