1. An audio or video-recording. The only way to audition to Aurora is by adding an audio or video URL (link address) into the Aurora application form. The most common tool for this is Sound cloud or You Tube, but of course you can use any other provider as long as it provides you/us with an URL-link without any log-in needs etc.: Technical guide – Aurora Audition This has to be a solo performance (with or without accompaniment), repertoire free of choice. One piece is enough, minimum 5 minutes.
2. Make the online application. It takes about 5 min and you need to have the link to your audition ready.
3. June 18, Aurora will send out an email with the list of selected students for the course and the scholarships.
4. Latest June 23 deadline to confirm your participation and pay for your bookings
5. Latest July 12 chamber music and orchestra repertoire will be sent out by e-mail